Whaly manufactures boats using rotomoulding, which means that we can produce fully plastic (PE), one-piece, double-walled craft.
All Whaly models are perfect for recreational use, but many of them are also very suitable for professional purposes. Whether you are looking for a stable escort craft for a sailing school, a Whaly boat for rescue operations or a rugged Whaly for your boat hire business, Whaly’s well thought-out design, which emphasises strength and stability, offers many options.
THERE’S BOATING FUN FOR EVERYONE! WHALY ARE SUITABLE FOR:
· Recreational boating
· Work boats
· Escorts boats for water sports schools
· Boat hire companies
· Rescue operations
· Angling and sport fishing
· Electric sailing
Of course, you want to think carefully about the purchase of your boat: which boat would suit you most? If you are looking for a boat that can stand some rough handling, why not try a Whaly?
· Incredibly sturdy: this boat is moulded in one piece
· Made completely from double-walled plastic (Polyethylene)
· Stability is the boat’s main feature: safety is guaranteed
· A sleek design combined with comfort
· Low-maintenance (needs only soap and water or a high-pressure cleaner)
· Colour-fast (all boats are UV-stabilised)
· Very spacious interiors
TYPES (Click on name for specification):